Find your ring size
You can get your ring size by measuring your existing ring or your finger
To measure existing ring,
1. Select an existing ring that fits your finger best.
2. Measure the inner diameter of the ring.
3. Use the chart below to determine the size ring (refer inner diameter).
To measure your finger,
1.Wrap the measuring tape, paper or string around the base of the finger on which you plan to wear your ring.
2. Make sure the strip is wrapped tightly around your finger, then mark the spot where it overlaps with a pen.
3. Measure the length with a ruler, then compare your reading (in mm) to our ring size chart below (refer circumference).
Necklace length guide
Most of our necklace is connected with a 5cm extension chain. A necklace extension chain gives you the flexibility of changing the length to wear your necklace, so you can get the exact length you want.
Do refer to the product description section for the exact measurement of the item.
How to get your wrist size
- Use a flexible measuring tape, measure the circumference of your wrist, where you would normally wear your bracelet, as shown in the diagram below. Start from "0" cm.
- Read your exact wrist measurement. We will provide the right allowance based on our standard wrist patterns.
- If you wrist for eg.is 14.5cm, kindly round off and select 15cm at the product page.
- We will provide precise measurement and proper fitting. Please take note that we can only ensure proper fitting with correct measurement provided.
Oops! I don’t have any measuring tape, how should I measure my wrist size?
No worries! You may use a paper strip or string!
- Measure your wrist using a strip of paper or string. Mark your strip with a pen where the ends of the strip meet.
- Then, measure the paper strip or string with a ruler starting from "0". This is your wrist size.