How to measure your wrist size
- Use a flexible measuring tape, measure the circumference of your wrist, where you would normally wear your bracelet, as shown in the diagram below. Start from "0" cm.
- Read your exact wrist measurement. We will provide the right allowance based on our standard wrist patterns.
- If you wrist for eg. is 14.5cm, Kindly round off and select 15cm at the product page.
- We will provide precise measurement and proper fitting. Please take note that we can only ensure proper fitting with correct measurement provided.
Oops I don’t have a measuring tape, how should I measure my wrist size?
No worries! You may use a paper strip or string!
- Measure your wrist using a strip of paper or string. Mark your strip with a pen where the ends of the strip meet.
- Then measure the paper strip or string with a ruler starting from "0". This is your wrist size.